Sunday, January 13, 2008

14 Mile Ride

On Saturday I finally got out on the bike at 1pm. My riding buddy couldn't make it so I went a bit shorter than planned. 14 Miles instead of 22.

Before starting I lubed the CB3k and arranged everything off to the side under my shorts. There are a couple pics over on GF. After a couple of test rides around the block, I was off.

All in all things went well. Next time I will need to tape the lock so it does not shift. The only pain was when the lock flipped down. The results were good enough that it is worth another try. With luck today's weather will allow another ride.

The verdict: Still locked.

I went to bed about 11pm.
As usual woke up every 3 1/2 hours with the feeling of a club between my legs as the cage clamped down on my attempted erection.

Finally got up about 7a to the "pleasant" feeling of my dick essentially pulsing away inside the CB. Not getting hard but feeling like it was trying to.

No comments: