Monday, February 4, 2008

Clockwork Pays Off

The weekend play plans changed a bit. I had some very good bondage play. But instead of being unlocked, the CB3k became a very convenient anchor point. Besides, it helped keep my balls front and center for some attention of their own.

We did various positions early Saturday evening. I was in my usual combination of catsuit and boots (Wesco). A range of hoods were used. Some pics are available on GF and Recon.

Things wound down around 1030 and it was time for bed...

I was put in my padded lockable leather hood and zipped in a leather sleepsack, boots and all, then given a pillow on an army cot. I then heard the plan was for me to be like that until 8a -- 9 hours later. We did a last minute unzip for a quick piss, then it was lights out. Not that I could tell.

I love sleepsacks.
I simply have not had much time past 5-6 hours recently. This would be a challenge.

I quickly lost all track of time. I dozed a bit. Seemed to be awake more than asleep. My mind was racing. I was was convinced I could not last the night. But I wanted to. The debate raged in my head.

Then "The Clockwork Thing"
I realized I was rock hard. Since my arms were immobile I could do nothing to relieve the pinching, but then I thought "it must be around 330a... halfway..."

After that I relaxed and entered that great period where I dream about bondage, and being freed, only to wake and find I am still bound. I had three separate dreams like that.

Before I knew it I was surprised to feel someone handling me, and it was time to get up and start the day. What a great way to spend the night.

No comments: